In 2017, Bugatti has reached their delivery target that they had set for the year. With the introduction of the Chiron hypercar, the French automaker set out a plan to deliver 70 examples of the new car. Now, in a press release, they have announced that they have delivered 70 Chirons to customers across the globe. In the press release announcing their completed goal, Bugatti also included some other important stats.
- 300 Chirons have been sold (500 are planned to be produced)
- 43% of orders are from Europe
- 26% of orders are from North America
- 23% of orders are from the Middle East
- 8% of orders are from the Asia-Pacific region
“It is a tremendous success for the entire Bugatti team that we have already reached the target of 70 vehicles in the first full year of production of the Chiron,” says Wolfgang Dürheimer, President of Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. “I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our suppliers for their commitment and delivery compliance.”