Looking for the next star of your garage? Look no further. Up for sale is Jack Roush Jr’s personal 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 racecar.
This American racecar comes in Pirelli World Challenge race trim and has had an extensive amount of additional upgrades installed when compared to a standard Boss R or Boss S. Upgrades include:
- Roush Yates Racing Engines Boss 302 engine with Dry Sump system
- Boss R transmission
- Custom built rear end with Locker differential
- Custom cooling system
- Performance Friction brakes
- Boss R brake booster / MC / ABS
- KW Suspension System Dampers
- Forgeline Wheels
- Tiger Racing Carbon Fiber Hood
- Custom Carbon Fiber splitter
- G-Stream carbon fiber rear wing
- Lexan windows
- MoTeC Data Acquisition System
- And more.
Typically, a Roush Mustang like this would cost around $150,000 to $200,000 to replicate, but you can get it for much less and with a racing pedigree. Underneath this Mustang’s belt is a list of racing highlights. It has taken 1st place at Lime Rock (Grand-Am Sept. 2013), 2nd place at Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Grand-Am July 2013) and pole position at Grand-Prix of Long Beach (Pirelli WOrld Challenge 2014).
For the price and more details, be sure to click the button below.