Mecum Auctions has wrapped up their Las Vegas 2020 event and the results are fantastic. With 431 vehicles crossing the auction block, bidders were taking part in the action on-site and online. In total, 316 vehicles were sold for a sell-through rate of 73 percent and $13 million in overall sales. Holding the top spot of the most expensive car was a 1967 Shelby GT500 Fastback that sold for $253,000. You can see the top ten sales from the Mecum Las Vegas 2020 auction right down below.
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Fastback (Lot F105) at $253,000
- 2006 Ford GT (Lot F165) at $253,000
- 1967 Ferrari P4 Replica (Lot F162) at $225,500
- 1968 Ford Mustang GT500CR Fastback (Lot S88) at $225,500
- 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (Lot S119) at $192,500
- 1966 Shelby GT350H Fastback (Lot F139) at $176,000
- 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible (Lot S126) at $165,000
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Resto Mod (Lot S159) at $165,000
- 2015 Nissan GTR Nismo (Lot S87) at $156,750
- 1929 Rolls-Royce Phantom I Convertible Sedan (Lot F129) at $154,000
Mecum’s next auction is the Kansas City 2020 event, which is taking place November 20-21. In total, 600 vehicles will cross that auction block. For more information, be sure to visit Mecum.com.