When you think of a snowmobile, you, naturally, imagine them on the snow. But we are humans: defiant and creative. Because of these traits, the Modball Rally 2015 ended up pitting Ferraris against a snowmobile at the Varano de’ Melegari racetrack in Italy with no snow to be found.
To give you an idea of the amount of power this snowmobile is taking on, here are some brief specs.
Ferrari F430 Spider
- 4.3-liter V8 engine
- 483 hp and 343 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed auto-clutch manual
- 193 mph top speed
- 0-60 mph time of 3.9 seconds
Ferrari 458 Spider
- 4.5-liter V8 engine
- 561 hp and 398 lb-ft of torque
- 7-speed F1 dual-clutch transmission
- 199 mph top speed
- 0-62 mph time of <3.4 seconds
Now that you know what these cars are packing, check out the video below to see how it all plays out. Leave your thoughts about the race in the comments below.