Related Cars For Sale
Hennessey Performance teased a Twin Turbo kit for the Ferrari 458 not too long ago, and I am happy to say that it has been unveiled to the masses. This specific kit, dubbed the HPE700 Twin Turbo, is the performance company’s first modified Ferrari.
This upgrade will push the 458 to deliver 738 hp and 532 lb-ft of torque, 170 hp more than stock. With this amount of power, the modified 458 can achieve a 0-60 mph sprint in just 3.0 seconds and a quarter mile run in 10.5 seconds at 137 mph.
“The HPE700 Twin Turbo 458 delivers a sound and driving experience that few road cars can offer,” said company founder John Hennessey. “Aventador owners, beware—this car will take you by surprise!”
Here is what the upgrade package includes:
HPE700 Twin Turbo Ferrari 458 Upgrade Includes:
• Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers
• Fuel System Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Inlet Piping
• Dual Wastegates
• Air-to-water Intercooler System
• Dual Air Induction Filters
• Stainless Steel Turbo Downpipes
• Stainless Steel Exhaust System
• Custom Oil & Transmission Lines
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Additional Upgrades Available:
• CarbonAero® Carbon Fiber Exterior Body Upgrades
• Hennessey Monoblock Wheel Upgrade
• Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires
• KW Adjustable Suspension Upgrade
• Custom Interior Leather Upgrades
• Carbon Fiber Interior Upgrades
The price for the HPE700 package is $59,995 installed and also includes a 1-year/12,000-mile limited warranty and full dyno tuning and road testing. Hennessey exterior badging and serial-numbered aluminum plaques for both the engine compartment and dash are also included with the upgrade.
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.