What to expect in this Issue:
- Carl F. Bucherer Patravi Scubatec
- Created with the highest grade of stainless steel, its rugged ceramic bezel and blue illuminated hands and dial markers ensure perfect readability, even at the deepest depths.
- Uncovered With Christian Riese Lassen
- A look at the famous artist’s life and automotive collection. See above for more info.
- 2015 F-150 Baja XT
- This truck was designed to be one of the most capable off-road trucks to hit the dirt to date. The enhancements make for a truck that’s ready for your extreme off-pavement adventures.
- Lexani Motorcars
- Each custom Lexani Motorcar offers a brilliant blend of technology, luxury and artistry to provide the ultimate traveling experience.
- Galpin Ford GTR1
- Continuing Galpin’s 60-year legacy of customizing vehicles, the GTR1 is based on the Ford GT.
- Exotic, classic and luxury cars for sale
- From new Lamborghini Huracans, to a $6.85 million 1956 Corvette SR-2, we have it all.
- Every accessory you need for your automotive collection
- Need new wheels, bodykits or more for your car? You can find it all in the duPont REGISTRY magazine.
When Christian Riese Lassen is not driving one of his exotic cars, like his Ferrari 458 Spider on Lexani Forged wheels, he’s being driven in his custom made, one-of-a-kind Lexani Motorcar; he played a huge part in designing the interior, from start to finish. He is already working on a design for his next Lexani Motorcars Masterpiece.
The first car Christian bought when he could indulge himself was a Lotus Europa. He quickly followed that up with purchasing a Porsche 914… (Read more in the Mar. issue)