Every July in the U.S. we celebrate our country’s independence by lighting off fireworks, learning about our history and driving American automobiles. That last bit might not be common for most, but here at duPont REGISTRY it certainly is. For our July issue, we have one of these American-born cars gracing the cover: a Chevrolet Stingray Corvette Z06 Convertible.
The Z06 Convertible is powered by a supercharged LT4 V8 engine that provides the wheels with 650 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque. Connecting the wheels to the power is either the new eight-speed automatic or seven-speed manual transmission. This car has the most aerodynamic downforce of any production vehicle that GM has ever tested and is also the most capable Corvette ever created.
Because of the previously stated facts, it’s easy to see why we picked the Convertible Z06 for our cover: it’s fast, gorgeous and perfect for summer drives in July along the beach. To buy your own, check out our Corvettes for sale.
[button color=”black” text=”white” url=”https://blog.dupontregistry.com/buy-dupont-registry-magazines-online/” window=”_blank”]Buy This Issue Now[/button]
In This Issue
- BRABUS Rocket 900 Supercar
- Lexani’s Escalade with the World’s First 48″ Curved 4k UHD TV
- Elite Detailer Alliance Featuring Reflective Images Custom Detailing
- 1989 Lamborghini Countach For Sale
- LARTE Design Tesla Model S Elizabeta Package Unveiled
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S550 Lorinser For Sale
- And much more…