duPont REGISTRY August 2019 Uncovered
We’re proud to present our August 2019 issue of our automotive magazine. Gracing the cover of this issue is the extraordinary BRABUS 700 Widestar SUV, photographed by Johnny “@paid2shoot” Beckett. This rugged and powerful beast was an easy choice for this cover.
Within the pages of this issue we have some incredible stuff that we’re excited to show off, like:
- • Incredible watch winders and timepieces from the iconic brands.
- • The new 2019 Confederate G3 P-51 Combat Fighter motorcycle.
- • Lexani’s brand-new G-77 Sky Master, the world’s first executive luxury transporter
- • Expedition Motor Company’s impeccable convertible Mercedes-Benz G-Wagens
- • New and used cars for sale from the world’s most famous automakers.
- • And much, much more.
BRABUS 700 Widestar
BRABUS is not in the business of creating anything slow. Whether it’s a sports car or SUV, everything they put their name on is built around power, speed and class. Even their SUVs are absolute powerhouses, packing power figures that are on par with most supercars. One of the finest examples of BRABUS and their craftsmanship is the 700 Widestar, a super-SUV based on the new Mercedes-AMG G63. For this month’s cover, we’re pleased to present Mr. Alex Soltani’s example of the Widestar 700, which was commissioned by Platinum Motorsport.