Whether from up close, from up above or from the side, the beauty and architecture of a supercar lends itself to artistic expression. Much in the same way buildings can define a landscape, a well crafted vehicle can define an era through capturing the aesthetic qualities of popular beauty, and the following photographers have all reaffirmed that theory.
Below are the top 10 photos submitted to our Facebook page over the course of this week from photographers around the world, with backgrounds ranging from the grit of an urban landscape to the elegance of a Renaissance-era building. Take a moment to take them in, then vote for your favorite capture in the poll at the bottom. If you like what you see, be sure to visit the photographer’s Facebook page by clicking on their name, and give them a “like” to see more of their content.
If you would like to submit a photo for our next Pics of the Week contest, post a photo to our Facebook wall at: Facebook.com/duPontREGISTRYAutos.
5. Niick TV
10. VD Photographer
Top 10 Automotive Pics of the Week - May 29, 2015
- 9. Jean C. Photography (30%, 57 Votes)
- 1. Russel McKellar.com - Automotive Photography (23%, 44 Votes)
- 10. VD Photographer (13%, 25 Votes)
- 2. Arthur Larsen Photography (11%, 21 Votes)
- 3. Saens Loyson Photography (9%, 18 Votes)
- 6. Bonny Photography (5%, 9 Votes)
- 5. Niick TV (4%, 8 Votes)
- 7. Zen "Balboni" Exotic Supercars Photography (2%, 4 Votes)
- 8. Campo | Photography (2%, 4 Votes)
- 4. Tim Zwaan Photography (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 192