There are certain characteristics a photograph can possess that will designate it as being good. Composition, lighting, clarity and crispness of lines, the way the subject interacts with its background – all of these aspects are important in creating a powerful image.
But there are certain qualities in truly great images, a type of finesse, that can’t quite be quantified or named. They are the mark of a talented photographer, one who possesses a gift that can’t be taught. The world is full of talented photographers, but a few have dedicated their time to capturing the curves of automotive subjects, and some of those amazing shots can be found below.
Pick your favorite image from the ten below, click on the photographer’s name to give them a “like” and see more of their work, vote in the poll for who you think should win and submit your photos for next week’s contest by visiting our Facebook page and posting your submission to our wall.
Top 10 Automotive Pics of the Week: July 4, 2015
- 5. All About Shutters (35%, 101 Votes)
- 6. Pure Power Photography (24%, 68 Votes)
- 2. ZJ Photography (10%, 29 Votes)
- 7. JB Photography (9%, 26 Votes)
- 10. Gemaskerde Muchacho Photography (6%, 17 Votes)
- 9. effeNovanta (5%, 13 Votes)
- 3. Sergio Domínguez Photography (3%, 10 Votes)
- 1. Bouchez Photography (3%, 10 Votes)
- 4. JAMM Supercars (2%, 7 Votes)
- 8. David Kaiser Photography (2%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 287