Getting from a standstill to 60 mph is rarely a big deal unless you are racing or getting on the highway. That being said, this measurement is the best way to measure a car’s acceleration. Here are the top 10 fastest cars from 0-60 mph.
1. Ariel Atom V8 2.3 seconds
2. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport 2.5 seconds
3. Caparo T1 2.5 seconds
4. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse WRC 2.5 seconds
5. Hennessey Venom GT 2.7 seconds
6. Nissan GT-R Track Edition 2.7 seconds
7. SSC Ultimate Aero TT 2.8 seconds
8. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Super Veloce 2.8 seconds
9. Rimac Concept_One 2.8 seconds
10. Koenigsegg Agera R 2.9 seconds
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.