The 2018 Geneva Motor Show is underway and that means we’ve already seen the biggest news to be released at the event. The new Bugatti Chiron Sport was unveiled; the new Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder was unveiled; the new Mercedes-AMG GT Four-Door Sedan was unveiled. And those three car releases are just the tip of the iceberg, so take some time and view all of the 2018 Geneva news. Or, you can scroll down below and see the five most-read articles that we’ve published this week!
5. Lamborghini Unveils Huracan Performante Spyder In Geneva
4. Hennessey Exorcist Blasts 1/4-Mile Quicker Than a Demon
3. 2018 BRABUS 800 Coupe: An S63 Taken to the Limit
2. Bugatti Chiron Sport Revealed: Prices, Specs and Photos
1. Iron Maiden Drummer’s Custom ‘Greatest Hits’ Jaguar XJ6