Now that the 2018 Geneva Motor Show is over, automakers have slowed down on releasing new information on their cars. So, while we wait for the model releases to pick back up again we’ve had some interesting news roll across our computer screens. From Cristiano Ronaldo showing off his Bugatti Chiron to Odell Beckham Jr to Ford teasing the new Shelby GT500 and Bronco, it’s still been an entertaining week. Below are this week’s most popular articles, rating from number five to the most popular of all.
5. Lamborghini Urus: World’s First Super SUV Arrives in LA
4. Lamborghini’s New Race Car Caught Testing on Track
3. Ford Teases New Bronco & Mustang GT500
2. Jeep Trackhawk vs Hennessey HPE 800 Cadillac Escalade
1. Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo’s Bugatti