Taking place this week in Scottsdale, Arizona are a myriad of iconic auctions, where hundreds of collectible cars, trucks, SUVs, memorabilia and more began crossing the auction block Jan. 10.
duPont REGISTRY is currently set up at the Barrett-Jackson event with a booth full of incredible automobiles and products. Following a trend of high SUV sales, we have two custom Jeeps from Starwood Motors on display. Stop by our booth to see these incredible Jeeps and pick up a complimentary magazine.
As of the night of Jan. 15, millions of dollars worth of cars had already been sold at the auctions, including some multi-million dollar sales. Cumulatively, according to a release from Hagerty today, $100.5 million in sales have already taken place with a 92 percent sell-through rate and an average sale price of $85,768.
Below are the overall top 10 sales from all auctions through Thursday.
- 1. 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB Competizione Coupe Sold For $9,405,000 (Bonhams) (Pictured Above)
- 2. 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB/2 Coupe Sold For $2,750,000 (RM)
- 3. 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO Coupe Sold For $2,750,000 (RM)
- 4 1966 Ferrari 275 GTS Spyder Sold For $2,365000 (RM)
- 5. 1971 Lamborghini Miura SVJ Coupe Sold For $1,897,500 (RM)
- 6. 1962 Ferrari 250 SII Cabriolet Sold For $1,705,000 (RM)
- 7. 1965 Porsche 904 Carrera GTS Coupe Sold For $1,650,000 (RM)
- 8. 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing Coupe Sold For $1,375,000 (Bonhams)
- 9. 1990 Ferrari F40 Coupe Sold For $1,265,000 (RM)
- 10. 1958 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Sold For $1,237,500 (Bonhams)
Stay with us for more information on the events taking place in Scottsdale this week.