It was 20 years ago that the Pagani Zonda came into the world. Since then, this brilliant car has screamed across roads and circuits across the world, and been the star of many shows. In fact, the Zonda was dropping jaws just a few weeks ago at the Dream Ride Experience.
To celebrate the Zonda’s 20th anniversary, Pagani is taking over the Grand Central Terminal in New York City. More specifically, the Vanderbilt Hall will be where the Pagani Zonda 20th Anniversary Collection will be displayed.
This collection includes the following:
- Zonda 001 – The first Zonda production car.
- Zonda F – Dedicated to Horacio Pagani’s mentor and friend, Juan Manuel Fangio.
- Zonda R – One of only 10 built; the ultimate track Zonda.
- Zonda Cinque – The most extreme Zonda road car built.
- Zonda HP Barchetta – Designed for Horacio Pagani himself.
If you want to see these incredibly rare cars, they will be in the Grand Central Terminal starting November 1, 2019. Public viewing looks to run from November 4-8 from 8 am to 6 pm.