Mecum’s inaugural Tulsa collector car auction was a resounding success.
The results are in for the inaugural Mecum Tulsa and they point to nothing less than it being a success. After the 660 cars crossed the auction block, 539 were sold for an impressive sell-through rate of about 82%. Overall total sales reached $21.2 million, as well. Interestingly enough, the top three sellers were all Ford GTs from 2005 and 2006. Mecum also offered the Elkin Brothers Collection, which consisted of 14 vehicles. This collection had sold for a total of more than $1.14 million. You can view the top 10 sales from the event down below.
- 2006 Ford GT (Lot S115.1) at $330,000
- 2005 Ford GT (Lot S105) at $302,500
- 2006 Ford GT (Lot S130.1) at $280,500
- 1957 Ford Thunderbird F-Code (Lot S141) at $203,500
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Coupe (Lot S168) at $176,000
- 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Twister Special Fastback (Lot S141) at $165,000
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van (Lot F168) at $159,500
- 1961 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (Lot S197) at $159,500
- 2010 Ferrari California Convertible (Lot S38) at $143,000
- 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda (Lot S117) at $132,000
Source: Mecum Auctions