Auctions bring out the best inventory from our clients and fans, and Barrett-Jackson is a leader in their field. Their annual appearance in Las Vegas was one for the record books, as it was the first car & automobilia auction without one reserve price.
Top 12 Sales:
- 2017 Ford GT ’66 Heritage Edition – $1,540,000
- 2019 Ferrari 488 Spider – $368,500
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider – $330,000
- 2005 Ford GT – $324,500
- 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition – $324,500
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette 235/150 Convertible – $275,000
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette 235/150 Convertible – $220,000
- 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Custom Coupe – $203,500
- 1957 Dodge Power Wagon Custom Pickup – $203,500
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette 327/360 Split-Window Fuelie – 187,000
- 2015 Rolls-Royce Ghost – $176,000
- 2017 Dodge Viper ACR – $176,000
Without further ado, here is duPont REGISTRY Live at Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas 2019.
Our booth was located on the main thoroughfare between the stage and the hotel, so we delivered a stunning display of classic & exotic models. First in was Celebrity Cars Las Vegas.
Their Ferrari 458 was front and center, flanked by a 1995 Ford GT with only 42 miles. A 1996 Shelby Series 2 was one of 60 Supercharged examples, and only 1 of 6 painted black.
Ronald McDonald House is raffling a 2019 Callaway Corvette Z06, with all proceeds going to families in need.
Wide Open Baja displayed an improved version of their Baja Challenge car, bringing back memories of Ensenada 2 years ago.
Vanderhall displayed new versions of the Carmel and the Venice, both with quick-spooling turbos.
The most curious questions regarded the smallest cars in the booth. Near Real Classics offers 2/3rd scale replicas of early Corvettes, and Jeeps. In total, Craig Jackson & company sold 677 cars dor over $33.3 Million, and 352 pieces of Automobilia for $855,000, both record-breaking numbers for Las Vegas.
In addition, the charity lots pushed the auction total to $34.8 Million dollars. Above are a few of the more significant lots we thought you might like, so stay with us for all your Barrett-Jackson updates.