The car world is an incredibly crazy and amazing place. With COVID-19 trying to tear everything and everyone apart, the true car enthusiasts are coming closer and closer together. Instagram has been a huge platform for connecting people during this pandemic by bringing you entertainment from like minded people, whether it’s our virtual dealer tours or having the ability to ask your idol what their favorite car is – it’s helping everyone get through these tough times.
The Ash Crest Collection took a different approach that took things to a whole new level. Their community in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is getting hit extremely hard by the pandemic, so the crew took to Instagram to announce that they are selling part of the collection and that all of the proceeds go back into the community. The proceeds will primarily target the service industry as they are suffering the most at this difficult time.
Here is a list of cars they are selling.
- 2006 Red/Tan Ferrari F430 Spider with 5800 miles – 6 speed manual, window sticker included ($214,370 MSRP).
- 2007 Red/Tan Ferrari F430 Spider with 250 miles – former Ming collection car, Tubi exhaust, original MSRP of $313,000
- 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS w/ Weissach package – 1-of-1 PTS Mexico Blue, 260 miles, $362,000 MSRP
2004 Porsche 911 GT3 with 8200 miles – silver/black, clean DME report, never tracked, fresh major serviceSOLD
- 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Yellow/Black – very rare 6-speed manual, 7600 miles
- 1966 Nassau Blue survivor Corvette L72 Big Block 427 w/38k miles and 4-speed; convertible
- 1967 Rally Red Corvette 427/435 Big Block w/ 39k miles, manual; convertible
Remember, 100% of the proceeds are going to charity. Be sure to reach out on Instagram and see how you can help.