It’s a difficult feat to build a car that’s not only visually stunning, but a monster on the road. When 360 Fabrication was approached by a customer that wanted this very thing done to their 1969 SS, RS Camaro. Now, it’s hard to take such an iconic muscle car and create something that hasn’t already been done before, but 360 Fabrication was up to the challenge.
And, not surprisingly, they did it. After the tools were laid down and the car was ready to be unveiled, they had created a fully functional muscle car. It’s incredibly unique and definitely show-worthy, two attributes 360 Fabrication prides themselves on. It was dubbed “The Bully” because this car has a full-bodied presence and gives the impression that it’s going to shake you down for your lunch money. If you don’t believe me, just take one look at the gallery below. Also, a list of the added features can be found below.
- Dart Machine all aluminum 632cu in w/1800 hp
- 200 shot of Nitrous
- BDS Electronic Fuel Injection
- Big Stuff 3 Computer Management System
- Blower Shop Billet 10-71 Supercharger
- 4L80E Transmission
- QA1 Coil over suspension
- Art Morrison Max G chassis w/custom rear clip to fit MT 18in wide rear wheel
- Isis fiber optic wiring system
- Custom Flush fit glass with no drip rails
- Custom stainless roll cage
- Custom one piece steel electrically actuated front end
- Custom metal and Body work
- Custom hand made Billet Aluminum rear bumper
- Custom made Billet Aluminum Accessories
- Custom interior w/ Carbon fiber seats w/ Alcantara and Lamborghini Black leather
- Custom Candy paint and SS stripes painted w/ BASF
- Brembo brakes
- 20in wheel w/ 18in wide rear on 20 series rubber
[aio_button align=”center” animation=”none” color=”black” size=”small” icon=”none” text=”View Available Services” target=”_blank” relationship=”dofollow” url=”http://www.360fabrication.com/”]
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.