I know that because I live in America, I am going to be surrounded by people who like big things, but this takes the cake.
Nick Barnett, recently released from the Buffalo Bills, posted a photo of his Ford F-650 that has been modded quite a bit, and given the name ‘Big Black’.
Here is a breakdown of the photos:
- This monster has 6 doors.
- He puts $500 worth of gas into it and doesn’t even fill the tank.
- Its has an urban camo wrap so the cops can’t see it.
- It has TV’s in the rear so the groceries can be entertained.
- There are spikes on the tires, just in case he channels his inner 007.
- Its f*&%ing huge.
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.