Presented by Fair Lane: Home of Clara and Henry Ford
The drawing is on December 20, 2021!
It’s your last chance to enter to win this one-of-a-kind Bronco RTR, specially designed for and inspired by Fair Lane: Home of Clara and Henry Ford. As Henry Ford would have wanted, this vehicle is black-on-black and hosts a number of unique features personally designed by World Champion drifter, off-road racing champion, and Professional Fun-Haver, Vaughn Gittin, Jr. As built, the vehicle will be a 2021 Ford® Bronco Big Bend™ four-door in Shadow Black with a soft top. It will come equipped with a 2.3L Ecoboost® I-4 engine combined with a 10-Speed automatic transmission that boasts 300 HP and 325 lb-ft of torque with premium fuel. The center stack comes standard with a SYNC® 4 powered 8” LCD touchscreen and a six-speaker audio system.
Custom RTR features and modifications include:
- RTR Grille with integrated lighting
- RTR Rock sliders
- RTR Rear tire carrier with Modular accessory mount system
- RTR tubular rear bumper
- RTR Tech 6 Off-road wheels “17”x9””
- RTR graphics package with unique Fair Lane site topography
- RTR Leather interior with custom design inspired from the Billiard Room Room at the Fair Lane Estate
- RTR Fender badges
- Nitto Ridge Grappler tires 285/75/17
- Walnut wood from the Fair Lane Estate inlaid into the shifter
- Hand carved Copper dash plaque made from Fair Lane historic copper roofing materials
- RTR Low brow light bar with qty. 5 7″ Project X lights
- High Lift Jack
- Type S Blizzard box fridge freezer
- Uncharted Supply Company seventy 2 survival system
All proceeds from this sweepstakes will go to the restoration and re-imagination of the iconic Fair Lane: Home of Clara and Henry Ford, a National Historic Landmark in Dearborn, Michigan.