BMW has been the “Official Car of MotoGP” since 1999, ensuring that racetracks are safe through the seasons. This year, BMW is introducing an M4 as the 2014 season’s safety car, according to a press release issued by the automaker March 18.
Related Cars For Sale
(See also: BMW M4 Racecar to replace M3 DTM)
This BMW M4 safety car has a slew of modifications that make it a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind safety car. These include:
- BMW M Performance black front grille
- Main electricity switch for overseas transport
- Bonnet with motorsport lock
- BMW M Performance aerodynamic front kit
- BMW M Performance carbon mirror caps
- BMW M Performance side skirts
- BMW M decal
- LED Lights on rood and in front
- RECARO racing seats with Schroth harnesses
- Roll bar
- Fire extinguisher
- Fuel pump system for overseas transport
- BMW M Performance carbon rear spoiler
- BMW M Performance titanium exhaust system with carbon finishers
- BMW M Performance carbon rear diffuser
Be sure to check out the 2014 MotoGP season, starting March 23 in Qatar and ending Nov. 9 in Valencia, to see the BMW M4 safety car in action.
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.