Bentley is not known for doing anything halfway, and that ethos carries over into their accessories. If you put the top down on your Continental GT, it would be embarrassing to arrive wearing cheap glasses. Our friend Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top implies just such a scenario in their hit song “Cheap Sunglasses”. As part of the brand’s 100th anniversary, you can now celebrate Bentley’s Centenary with their new eyewear.
Starting off with a retro style, the Keyhole Bridge Pantos is an acetate frame with titanium hardware.
- Palladium Plating
- Lightweight acetate and titanium
- Made in Japan
- Lens width: 49mm
- Bridge width: 20mm
- Arm length: 143mm
- Presented in a black Bentley eyewear case and gift box
Next up are the Classic Round Sunglasses. They make a conservative statement in rose gold plated titanium. Choose between pink or brown lenses, both have100% UV protection.
- Rose gold plated beta-titanium
- 58mm (width), 17mm (bridge), 140mm (arm)
- In Brown or Pink tinted lens
- 100% UV Protection
No collection would be complete without Aviators, so the Centenary Aviators are their most anticipated design. The gold plated titanium incorporates the knurled patterns found in Bentley interiors, along with the iconic “B” logo. Available in Small (size 59) and Large (size 61) frames.
- Finest luxury gold plated titanium eyewear produced for the Bentley Centenary
- Polarized lenses
- 59mm (width), 15mm (bridge), 135mm (arm) / 61mm (width), 15mm (bridge), 135mm (arm)
Of course, the best place to find these is at your local Bentley Dealer. If you haven’t driven the new Continental GT, words can’t express the perfection it conveys. So click the link below to find one near you and stay with us for all your Bentley Anniversary news.