This kind of opportunity doesn’t come around often.
Back in 2015, Bentley built five examples of the Mulsanne Grand Limousine by Mulliner. These examples are based on a private commission but were created after Bentley was given permission to produce a limited run. Each includes an additional 1,000 mm in length thanks to a body stretch and a roof that’s been raised to allow an additional 79 mm of headroom. Taking advantage of the extra space are an additional two rear-facing seats, a bottle cooler with crystal flutes, a beverage cabinet, crystal tumblers, folding picnic tables, and fine materials throughout.
Now, the five examples are for sale through Bentley Emirates and can be delivered worldwide. What’s more, they have never been registered before. The details on each example for sale can be found below, courtesy of Bentley Motors:
- Silver Frost over Moroccan Blue exterior paint, paired with an Imperial Blue and Linen interior completed by Burr Walnut veneer
- Damson over Black Crystal paintwork, complemented by Damson and Twine leathers and Dark Stained Burr Walnut veneer
- Onyx over Candy Red exterior, with a Hotspur and Camel interior finished with Olive Ash veneer
- Rubino Red over Light Gazelle bodywork, with an interior in Fireglow and Twine leather paired with Burr Walnut veneer
- A single tone Black Sapphire exterior, with an Imperial Blue and Camel interior contrasted by Dark Stained Burr Walnut veneer
Source: Bentley Motors