Product placement in Hollywood can range from subliminal to outright comical. Audi chooses their collaborations to carefully target prospective buyers. If you are in the mood for another binge, stay out of the kitchen and enjoy the top 15 movies starring Audi models.
1. 1982, Audi 5000 in, “E.T., the Extra-Terrestrial”
2. 1998, S8 appears in one of the greatest chase scenes ever filmed, “Ronin”
3. 1999, A4 sedan appears in the drama film, “The Insider”
4. 2003, TT Roadster in “Legally Blonde 2: Red White & Blonde”. Fun fact: Audi developed the Candy Blue exterior paint color exclusively for the movie that was then available for customers to order.
5. 2006, Lois Lane drives an A3 Sportback in “Superman Returns”
6. 2007, Jason Bourne drives an A5 in “The Bourne Ultimatum”
8. 2008, A3 Sportback and the S8 star in “Taken”
9. 2010, A5 Sportback in “The American”
10. 2013, R8 Spyder and the A8 appear in the superhero film, “The Wolverine”
11. 2014, A5 Cabriolet and S6 in “Transformers: Age of Extinction”
12. 2015, R8 Spyder, A3 Sedan, S8, S7 and the Audi Q7 star in “Fifty Shades of Gray” Fun fact: the author had already written all of these Audi models into the book series, which then translated directly to the silver screen.
13. 2017, A8 was seen for the first time on-screen with the debut of “Spider-Man: Homecoming”
14. 2019, Audi e-tron Sportback concept and Audi e-tron GT concept appear in “Avengers: Endgame”
15. 2019, Audi e-tron SUV appears in addition to the A7 and the Audi Q8 in “Spider-Man: Far From Home”
Tell us your favorite from this list and click the button below to find your new Audi.