It’s time to say goodbye.
The new 2022 Audi TT RS will be the last of its kind as the automaker has announced that the sports car will not be offered in the U.S. in 2023. To sunset the model, Audi will be offering customers the ability to order the TT RS Heritage Edition. Just 50 units of this special edition TT RS will be created, making it an instant rarity in the automotive market. When ordering a new Audi TT RS Heritage Edition, customers will be able to choose between five different color combinations:
- Alpine White with Ocean Blue leather and Diamond Silver stitch
- Helios Blue metallic Diamond Silver leather and Ocean Blue stitch
- Stone Gray metallic with Crimson Red leather and Jet Gray stitch
- Tizian Red metallic with Havanna Brown leather and Jet Gray stitch
- Malachite Green metallic with Cognac Brown leather and Black stitch
On top of these color choices, each example will come with a long list of excellent standard features. They include the 20-inch wheels in a bi-color anthracite finish, Audi etching in the rear quarter glass, Alcantara accents, Alu-optic exterior elements, OLED taillights, RS logo floor mats, Sport exhaust, 174 mph top speed limiter and a rear wing delete.
For those interested, the 2022 Audi TT RS Heritage Edition price is set at $81,450, which is just a tad bit more than the standard TT RS price of $73,200.