Car configurators are always a great way to waste time on a Friday and now you have a brand-new one to play with.
The newly unveiled Aston Martin DB11 is just a few days old, yet they’ve already put out the configurator for the car (link here). At first, I thought I would just be changing the exterior color of the car, but boy was I wrong because I was able to personalize just about every facet of my dream DB11. Once I was finished, I had the option to download my specs, share it or even send it all to a dealer.
If you find yourself building a dream DB11, be sure to share it with us by either posting it in the comments below or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll pick our five favorite DB11s and give their creators a free one-year subscription to the duPont REGISTRY magazine.
Here’s the breakdown and the DB11 I dream about:
- Frosted Glass Blue
- 20-inch 10-spoke directional Gloss Black Diamond Turned
- Roof Strake – Gloss Black
- Roof Panel – Gloss Black
- Exterior Finisher Pack – Dark
- Bonnet Blades & Meshes – Dark blades with Black meshes
Under Bonnet Pack – Gold Finish
- Environment Split – Duotone Environment
- Seats Split – Monotone Seats
- Brogueing – Inlay Colour Pure Black
- Upper Environment Colour – Pure Black
- Lower Environment Colour – Obsidian Black Semi Aniline
- Steering Wheel – Matched To Leather
- Brogue Detailing – Brogue
- Leather Type – Caithness
- Seat Quilting – Nexus quilting matched to leather
- Stitching – Fine stitching matched to leather
- Headlining & Cantrails – Feature leather – matched to seat