Terradyne Armored Vehicles is home to the GURKHA, a tactical armored vehicle available in three configurations – LAPV/MPV/RPV. In late 2014 the RPV Civilian Edition was launched and made available to order in limited production.
The RPV dimensions consist of an overall length of 247-inches, width of 99-inches and height of 98-inches. In comparison, the RPV is 62-inches longer, 25-inches wider and 23-inches taller when parked next to a Rubicon. The base model weighs in at 13,000 lbs with a payload of 3,500 lbs. The RPV is powered by a 6.7-liter V8 turbo diesel engine producing 660 lb-ft of torque and averages a modest 12.5 mpg with the standard 40-gallon capacity fuel tank. A 6.8-liter V10 gas engine and 5-speed automatic transmission is also available.
With a commanding presence and aggressive stance, the RPV is designed to navigate through urban gridlock with ease and enables full operator confidence for those leisurely off-road excursions. Regardless if you are towing your boat, climbing the trails or out cruising the strip, the GURKHA RPV Civilian Edition will captivate everyone in its path.
Standard and Optional Features
STANDARD EQUIPMENT & FEATURES
- 6.7-LITER V8 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE
- 6 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- ELECTRONIC SHIFT ON THE FLY 4X4
- LIMITED SLIP REAR DIFFERENTIAL
- AIR CONDITIONING
- REMOTE POWER DOOR LOCKS
- GPS NAVIGATION
- REVERSE CAMERA & SENSORS
- FULL EXTERIOR LED LIGHTING
- SEATING: 2 FRONT / 3 REAR
- 2-PIECE 20” WHEELS WITH BEAD LOCKS
- 40.5” CONTINENTAL MPT 81 TIRES
- FULL SIZE SPARE WHEEL MOUNTED ON REAR SWING GATE
- OFF-ROAD PACKAGE
- VIP PACKAGE
- TOWING PACKAGE
- THERMAL CAMERA SYSTEM
- OCCUPANT OXYGEN SYSTEM
- FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- BATTERY CHARGE SYSTEM
- ON BOARD AIR COMPRESSOR
- SECONDARY FUEL TANK
- DUAL ALTERNATORS
- RIGHT HAND DRIVE AVAILABLE
- FLEXIBLE TO CUSTOMIZE BASED ON YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Text and images provided by Terradyne Armored Vehicles, Inc.