TECHART has announced their Power Kit for the current Porsche 911 Turbo in a press release issued Aug. 20.
Currently, the 3.8-liter 6-cylinder Bi-Turbo engine in the Porsche 911 Turbo generates 520 hp and 487 lb-ft of torque. But, with TECHART’s new Power Kit, the 911 Turbo gets an extra boost of 60 hp and 96 lb-ft of torque. This added power allows for a o-62 mph time of 2.9 seconds in the coupe and 3 seconds in the cabriolet, and a top speed of 201.9 mph.
(Check Out: 2014 Pebble Beach Auction Results)
TECHART’s Power Kit is based on their engine management system, TECHTRONIC, and is characterized by the following features:
• significant increase of performance and driving dynamics
• activation by pushing the Sport button at the center console
• quick and easy installation, trouble-free deinstallation at any time
• intelligent electronic power management
• highest material quality and fulfillment of OEM specifications
• does not affect vehicle diagnostics or servicing
• does not affect electronic engine protection features
Be sure to visit Techart.de for more information.