TECHART has announced their Power Kit for the current Porsche 911 Turbo in a press release issued Aug. 20.
Currently, the 3.8-liter 6-cylinder Bi-Turbo engine in the Porsche 911 Turbo generates 520 hp and 487 lb-ft of torque. But, with TECHART’s new Power Kit, the 911 Turbo gets an extra boost of 60 hp and 96 lb-ft of torque. This added power allows for a o-62 mph time of 2.9 seconds in the coupe and 3 seconds in the cabriolet, and a top speed of 201.9 mph.
TECHART’s Power Kit is based on their engine management system, TECHTRONIC, and is characterized by the following features:
• significant increase of performance and driving dynamics
• activation by pushing the Sport button at the center console
• quick and easy installation, trouble-free deinstallation at any time
• intelligent electronic power management
• highest material quality and fulfillment of OEM specifications
• does not affect vehicle diagnostics or servicing
• does not affect electronic engine protection features
duPont REGISTRY DAILY is the ultimate digital media source for connecting both buyers and sellers through compelling content, detailed updates and news from the world of luxury, focusing on automobiles and lifestyle.