The world’s most powerful pickup truck just got even better.
Apocalypse Manufacturing’s expertise regarding 6×6 vehicles is incredibly impressive. Since they started, they’ve made a name for themselves with their powerful and downright menacing creations. Now, they’ve just unveiled their latest creation that’s an absolute beast of a vehicle. What is it? A hulking 6×6 Ram 1500 TRX. That’s right, they took the most powerful production street-legal truck and turned it into a 6×6 monster. It honestly makes sense when you consider that the TRX’s 6.2-liter HEMI V8 engine can pump out 702 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque to all six wheels, albeit with the addition of a new proprietary middle axle. This truck also comes with a ton of other incredible features, like:
- Eight-speed Automatic Transmission
- Heavy-duty Advanced Four-Wheel-Drive System
- Bilstein® Black Hawk® e2 shock system
- Steering wheel with integrated aluminum shift paddles, a flat-bottom shape and available carbon fiber and Alcantara® suede accents
- Eight different driving modes, including sport, snow, custom, mud sand, rock, Baja,
- Wide fenders
- Air intake scoop
- 19-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system
- High tech head-up-display
- Gear shifter with manual shifting mode
- AUX switch bank (up to six)
To learn more about Apocalypse 6×6, including their lineup and what they can create for you, be sure to visit their website. You can also click the button below to see what they currently have for sale. Trust me, you won’t regret that you checked it out. Their 6×6 creations are worth it.