Right when we learned that Hennessey Performance received the very first McLaren 600LT customer delivery in the U.S., we knew they were going to push the limits of the supercar. Now, I can say that they have pushed the limits of the new McLaren through their new HPE1000 Performance Upgrade Program for the 2018-2019 600LT.
Announced today, this program will take the power of the car up to 1,001 bhp @ 7,500 rpm and 865 lb-ft of torque @ 4,500 rpm. That’s quite the upgrade from the stock power of 592 bhp and 457 lb-ft. Hennessey Performance notes that this kind of power will result in a 0 to 60 mph time of just 2.1 seconds and a quarter-mile time of 9.6 seconds @ 156 mph.
How is Hennessey Performance accomplishing this? Through a long list of upgrades:
• High-flow air filters
• Hennessey stainless steel turbo headers
• Twin turbo system upgrade
• High-flow wastegate system upgrade
• Transmission system upgrade
• Hennessey stainless steel exhaust upgrade
• Intercooler system upgrade
• Professional installation
• All necessary gaskets and fluids
• Exterior Hennessey emblem
• Exterior HPE1000 emblems
• Serial numbered dash plaque
• Serial numbered plaque in
The Texas-based tuner also notes that power upgrades can range from 700 to 1,000 horsepower, so expect more than just the HPE1000. For more information regarding Hennessey Performance’s McLaren 600LT HPE1000 Performance Upgrade Program, be sure to click the button below.