Lexani Motorcars New Adage: Tis the Season for Luxury
Corona, CA—December 2013—Samsung TVs, iPads, quality sound systems, and new cars are on countless Christmas lists this year. This custom Cadillac Escalade encompasses all the top gifts under one (quite beautiful) roof. Lexani Motorcars, the internationally recognized leader of customized luxury coaches, showcases one of the most acclaimed luxury SUVs ever made for its global clientele—a fully equipped Cadillac Escalade conversion called the Adage. This fully equipped Executive SUV is complete with the technology and amenities to make any trip feel like a getaway. Sit back, relax, and let yourself experience genuine luxury.
This stunning, one-of-a-kind Cadillac Escalade features an unassuming exterior and an interior design that integrates only the finest bespoke amenities rivaling those found in high-end yachts and private jets. Each vehicle is meticulously crafted using only the highest quality materials, furnishing, and carpentry, with incomparable attention to detail. And it doesn’t stop there—the craftsmen at Lexani Motorcars will make every effort to integrate a customer’s specific requests for additional amenities to create a unique vehicle for business or play.
Lexani Motorcars’ vehicles offer a brilliant blend of technology, luxury, and artistry, to provide the ultimate traveling experience. The customization options allow clients to create their own ideal environments. Whether the vehicle is to be used for business, family, entertainment, security, or all of the above, the owner can rest assured that it will be unrivaled in every respect.
The combination of buyer individuality and creativity, combined with Lexani Motorcars’ automotive expertise has effectively redefined modern luxury travel. (Note: Big red bows available upon request.)
• 2 six-way power executive seats in Italian leather w/ heat and massage
• 2 Lexani signature jump seats with Maple Wood finish (design patent-pending)
• 2 Executive airline style tables
• WiFi 4G network capability
• Mac Mini computer
• 24K gold-plated accents
• Logitech 1100 touchscreen control panel management system
• Electronic front privacy partition with 40” Samsung LED Smart TV
• Raised roof with Maybach style ceiling
• 1000-Watt Alpine custom audio system
• Vehicle security/Alarm system
• Video conferencing
• Plush carpet and custom-tailored floormats
• Premium bar station
• Alcantara headliner
• Tracvision satellite TV
• Upgraded side walls
• Window tint
• Ambient LED overhead lighting
• Apple iPad and docking station
• Heavy duty A/C in passenger cabin
• Front and rear view security cameras and monitors
• Custom front cabin
• Custom logo embroidered on headrests
• 22” Lexani wheel and tire package
• Video conferencing system
• Perimeter armor options
This list is only a sample of the unlimited options available for fully customizing the Cadillac Escalade Adage to meet the customer’s specific needs and desires.
The Adage retails for $269,000-$350,000 non-armored and $450,000-$525,000 armored.