Racing in video games can only improve your track skills so much, so why not take your car out and do the real thing? At the Circuit of The Americas, drivers are able to partake in Track Days that allow them to take their own car onto the 3.4 mile course and test their skills. This means you can take the same race lines that Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Mario Andretti and Michael Schumacher have taken on the famous track.
If you would like to rent out the entire track for a company outing or a get-together with friends, Circuit of The Americas offers a Private Track Experience.
The Private Track Experience includes:
- Dedicated and personalized pit lane garages
- Use of Paddock Team Building Classroom
- Paddock Club loft for catered dining
- Tower Deck Champagne Celebration
- Winner’s Podium access
- Lap and segment timing
- Track and corner marshals, operations team, video monitoring, concierge service, and medical staff
- Vehicle transport coordination
- The opportunity to bring your vehicle and drive on this world-class track
All of this is available for $55,000. If you happen to be a driver looking to hone their skills, individual slots are available at $2,500.
Virtually never before has a track of this grade been so accessible to the public. For more information and to inquire about Track Days at CoTA, visit: CircuitofTheAmericas.com.