The McLaren 650S Spider joined its Coupe counterpart back in February 2014 and has since been a testament to the English automaker’s ability to create a topless supercar. Its powerhouse remains identical to the Coupe, featuring the same twin-turbo V8 engine that can produce 640 bhp and 500 lb-ft of torque. A 0-60 mph run in the 650S Spider is completed in just 3 seconds, while the 0-124 mph sprint is done in just 8.6 seconds.
As for its retractable top, it can be lowered in just 17 seconds which is perfect for when you decide at a red light that your drive should be enjoyed with more fresh air. Drivers can also lower or raise the roof at up to speeds of 19 mph.
For sale at Lupo Motors is a fantastic example of the 2015 McLaren 650S Spider. Finished in Metallic Storm Grey with red vinyl pinstripe accents, this 650S Spider is about as fierce-looking as an actual storm. In the supercar’s cabin is a black leather and carbon fiber interior. A massive list of options are also included with this car, including:
• Contrast Stitching on the Dashboard- $490
• Carbon Fiber Interior Package- $4,310
• Car Cover- $620
• Carbon Ceramic Brakes- $1,240
• Carbon Fiber Exterior Upgrade package- $11,480
• Carbon Fiber Interior Trim- $6,110
• Carbon Fiber Sill Panels- $3,080
• Electric and Heated Memory Seats- $3,700
• Carbon Fiber Engine Covers- $3,080
• IRIS Upgrade with Sat Nav and Meridian Sound System- $4,170
• Front and Rear Parking Sensors with Rear View Camera- $1,400
• Storm Grey (Special)- $2,470
• Sport Exhaust- $6,490
• Forged Sport Wheels – Diamond Cut Finish- $2,100
Altogether, the MSRP of this car is $342,375, but Lupo Motor is asking for just $229,995. For more information, be sure to click the button below.