There’s a storm brewing at McLaren Newport Beach and the cause is this 675LT finished in Storm Grey. Alright, that was pretty cheesy, but this car is anything but.
The 675LT was conceived as an homage to the iconic 1997 McLaren f1 GTR “Longtail”, a Le-Mans winning race car that automotive enthusiasts can always recognize. While it may look similar to the 650S, it’s a beast of its own. It comes with, as McLaren puts it on the car’s landing page, “more power, less weird and more precision.”
McLaren Automotive plans to only create 500 675LT’s, and this one at McLaren Newport Beach stands out from the bunch with a massive list of options, including:
- Club Sport Professional Matte Carbon Fiber Package
- Matte Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Package
- McLaren Track Telemetry Package with Camera
- MSO contrast stitching in Harissa Red
- Full Carbon Black Alcantara interior
- Pirelli P Zero Trofeo tires
- And many more
Check out the car in it’s entirety by viewing the gallery below and be sure to visit McLarenNB.com.