Those who are on the road for an extended amount of time and need a balance between work and play should check out Lexani Motorcars’ latest Mercedes-Benz Sprinter conversion.
Called the “Beleza,” this first-class mobile office provides its occupants with a warm and functional environment. The one-of-a-kind Beleza allows you to sit on a plush leather bench, sip espresso, work on your laptop and have the news playing on an LCD screen in front of you, all at once.
(See also: Lexani Forged’s 2014 Wheel Lineup)
Of course, the Beleza offers much more than a luxurious setting. View the interior features below to get an idea of how exclusive and lavish this Sprinter conversion really is.
The Beleza by Lexani Motorcars has a retail price of between $250,000-$500,000 USD, depending on the selected options. Each Lexani Motorcars vehicle is meticulously created by precise craftsmen, using only the highest quality of materials.
- (2) six-way power executive leather seats w/ heat & massage
- (2) executive leather seats
- (2) 19″ LED TVs
- 46″ Samsung LED TV w/ 3D capability
- Luxury bar station
- PlayStation 3 (Blu-ray player)
- Logitech 1100 Touchscreen management system
- Video conferencing
- Front & rear security cameras w/ monitors & alarm system
- Bose system with surround sound
- WiFi 4G network capability
- Luxury ambient lighting
- Custom window shades
- H/D A/C for passenger cabin
- Gold-plated accents
- Electronic front privacy partition
- Lexani custom-design power table w/ cabinet
- Apple Mac Mini computer w/ wireless keyboard
- Nespresso Machine
- Desk space w/ red burlwood finish
- iPad & docking station