Stephen King’s “Christine,” a story revolving around an evil 1958 Plymouth Fury, shows us that automobiles can have a dark side. Supporting this idea is ADV.1’s Blue Devil Mustang.
This demonic muscle car started off as a 2015 Ford Mustang GT California Special, but ended up as a supercharged pony car packing 666 hp. And, this conversion happened after only a couple of months of ownership.
In a video uploaded on December 22 by ADV.1, we get to see and hear the Blue Devil in action and it seems just as evil as the name suggests. Upping the car’s power are a slew of modifications, which were provided in the video’s description and can be seen below.
- 2.9L Whipple Supercharger
- 132mm Billet Throttle Body
- 72# Injectors w/ Whipple Fuel Rails
- 3.75″ Pulley
- Whipple Tune
- Corsa Extreme Cat Back with Black PVD Tips
- BC Racing NA – Custom Coilovers
- APR Performance Carbon Fiber Splitter
- Nitto NT05 275/35/20 & 315/35/20 Tires
ADV.1’s own ADV005 MV2 CS wheels in Gloss Black with 50/50 exposed hardware were installed on the car. They’re sized at 20×10 and 20×11.5.
Check out the video below to see the Blue Devil for yourself.
Buy Now: Ford Mustangs For Sale
(Source: YouTube via AutoEvolution)