The latest Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas Auction presented its annual splendor from Sept. 26 to Sept. 28, and the duPont REGISTRY was present and ready to manage our current clients to help them see success and build our relationships. Prepared with a booth and armed with some of our best clients, duPont REGISTRY had the top exotic and luxury car collectors section to show. As mentioned in an earlier article, the event was aired on three FOX stations and seen worldwide.
The show brought huge success for the duPont REGISTRY. We handed out thousands of complimentary magazines to fans and the team managed to gain some excellent partnerships with future clients to bring you the latest and greatest luxury products in our upcoming issues. One client within our booth saw a huge success himself; Chad McKay managed to sell a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air for an eye-popping $200,000 to a passing customer.
Other clients within the duPont REGISTRY booth were:
- VORE with a Ford Raptor promoting their upcoming Raptor Round Up Event
- Airstream with a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Ronald McDonald House was present with a 1963 Chevrolet Corvette
- Kenro with Montegrappa Pens
- A-Team Motorcycles with a New Indian Motorcycle
- Starwood Motors with their 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Martini Hemi Edition 4WD
- Lamborghini Las Vegas with a Lamborghini Aventador and two Lamborghini Gallardos
- RTW with a Mercedes ML550 and a Mansory Range Rover Sport
- Alessi with an AR-1
- Signature Limo with one of their specialty Cadillac CTS Limousines
We thank all of our clients for participating and making this event into the success it was.
The Car News You Want
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.