The famous Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale 2015 is underway, with events lasting until Jan. 18. Hundreds of show-stopping cars will cross the auction block at at WestWorld of Scottsdale, including the Ron Pratte collection.
duPont REGISTRY is attending the event in full force with a booth packed with incredible cars and products. Here is just a preview of the cars and clients on display:
- Starwood Motors – (2x) 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited “24S Pkg”
- Argo – 750HDi Extreme Terrain Amphibious Vehicle. “The most versatile Off-Road Vehicle in the world”
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Central Valley – Fully Restored 1967 Corvette Sting Ray. Equipped with a 427/435hp engine.
- Mercedes Airstream – 2014.5 Airstream Interstate Extended Lounge
- RTW – Lorinser Mercedes-Benz S550 by RTW Motoring
If you are in the area, be sure to stop by our booth to pick up a complimentary magazine and see what the duPont REGISTRY is all about.