Chevrolet is preparing for the seasons. A Nov. 26 press release announced the release of an entire series of Corvette products to specifically geared toward the American muscle enthusiast. While they’re offering ten unique items that range from a ballpoint pen to a Fisher Price Power Wheels toy, all that interests us is the real thing. Chevrolet has announced a Premier Edition Convertible Corvette made from the already well known 3LT model.
The limited edition model comes in a unique Lime Rock Green color with a Brownstone suede wrapped interior. Those of you planning to take your ‘vette to the track should especially pay attention. The Premier Edition Convertible comes with a Z51 Performance Package alongside Magnetic Selective Ride Control for a perfect driving experience on the road and track. The topless supercar also boasts new wheels with the Corvette logo on the center caps. Also included will be a five-piece luggage set, all marked with Corvette logos.
Only 550 of the limited edition 3LT models will be produced, and each will have a price tag of $77,450. While we’re excited to see an even new Corvette with more innovative design than ever, it only gets us that much more excited for the future of the most iconic American supercar in history.
See the full press release below for more details and to see Chevrolet’s fantastic gift list for the holidays.
DETROIT – From a scale model to the real car, there are many ways to give America’s iconic sports car, the Corvette, this holiday season. This Top 10 list, with prices from $12 to $77,450, should make it easier to find the perfect gift for any Corvette enthusiast.
Topping the list is the all-new Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible. Production will be limited to 550 all top-of-the-line 3LT models, all in Lime Rock Green exterior and Brownstone suede interior. The vehicle also includes suede-wrapped interior trim, carbon fiber accents, variable tuned performance exhaust system, Z51 Performance Package and Magnetic Selective Ride Control.
The Premiere Edition also features unique wheels with “Stingray”-logo center caps, “Stingray”-logo interior sill plates and a five-piece set of Corvette-branded luggage from Thule – all from the Corvette Accessories catalog.
These collectible cars will have a unique VIN sequence and unique dash plaques commemorating their limited-edition status. The Premiere Edition Convertible will cost $77,450, including destination and delivery fees, and will arrive in dealerships in early 2014.
If that doesn’t fit into your Black Friday budget, here are nine other ways to give the gift of Corvette:
- Corvette Stingray Rollerball Pen ($12) – With the look and feel of luxury, be inspired to author handwritten notes. The Corvette Stingray Rollerball Pen has a sleek design with a solid brass cap and barrel, and rubber accents.
- Monopoly Empire Game ($20) – A shortened version of the classic board game, players can purchase brands instead of properties and choose the 2014 Corvette Stingray game piece to travel around the board.
- 1:18 2014 Corvette Stingray ($38.50) – Sleek and sculpted, this die cast rendition of the 2014 Corvette Stingray will make a great addition to any collection.
- Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America’s Sports Car, by Larry Edsall ($40) – A must-own for any Corvette fan, this book is the complete inside story of the all-new Stingray, including more than 300 historical and behind-the-scenes photographs.
- Fisher Price® Power Wheels® ($275) – Modeled after the 2014 Corvette Stingray, the Fisher Price® Power Wheels® Corvette features the all-new design with the same sporty “chrome” wheels. It is also the fastest Power Wheels in the product line.
- The Seventh Generation Corvette Watch ($775) – Designed exclusively for the Corvette Collection, this limited-edition chronograph watch features the next-generation Corvette crossed flags and Corvette logo against a real carbon fiber dial face.
- Corvette Stingray Luggage ($910) – Travel in style with a specially designed Corvette five-piece luggage set, including two roller suitcases, a backpack, duffel bag and messenger bag.
- Corvette Heritage Neon Sign ($5,000) – Developed in collaboration with retired GM Vice President of Design, Chuck Jordan, this sign was designed to reflect the first-generation Corvette – clean, simple and straightforward.
Finally, for those looking to enjoy the exceptional driving experience of the Stingray first hand:
Performance Drive Schools – Learn to drive with the speed, confidence and finesse of a professional road racing driver at one of two performance drive schools – Ron Fellows Performance Driving School (prices begin at $2,995 for a two-day school) or the Bob Bondurant School of Performance Driving (prices starting at $1,225 for a 1-3 day course).