The Daytona 500 is happening this weekend, and we are all pretty sure what we will see on the track: stock cars. However, stock cars aren’t incredibly interesting unless you are looking under the hood. So, what about the cars that these NASCAR drivers have in their own garages? Here is a quick look at the top 5 (Be sure to leave your favorite in the comments below!):
1. Danica Patrack – Lamborghini Gallardo
Home girl just made pole position and will be leading the pack at the Daytona 500. Here she is fueling up her personal Lamborghini Gallardo.
2. Denny Hamlin – Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition
A NASCAR driver with a Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition? I have a new-found respect for Hamlin…
3. Jimmie Johnson – 1949 Chevrolet Stepside Pickup Truck
While it may not be incredibly pretty on the outside, it has a Corvette engine under the hood.
4. Tony Stewart – Lamborghini Murcielago
Even though Stewart races for Bass Pro Shops, he still loves his Home Depot orange. Here he is back in his Home Depot attire with his matching Murcielago.
5. Matt Kenseth, Carl Edwards, and Greg Biffle – 2008 Shelby GT500KR
There are always perks to being on certain racing teams, and these three racers know the perks first hand. A free GT500KR? Yes please.