It was the third Saturday of August, meaning it was time for another amazing Cars & Coffee, presented by duPont REGISTRY. Even though we are in some of our hottest summer days, the temperature did not deter hundreds of guests from showing up to the duPont REGISTRY headquarters. Proud owners and exotic dealerships brought cars of all makes, models and years, filling the parking lots with well over $10 million worth of cars.
“Cars & Coffee is for everyone who likes cars. Tuners, exotics, classics, new or old, there is plenty of automotive eye-candy bright and early Saturday morning.” – Tom duPont
Here are a few of the highlights, thanks to some of duPont REGISTRY’s special guests:
- Dimmitt Automotive Group, located right around the corner from duPont headquarters, drove over an Aston Martin Vantage S, a McLaren MP4-12C, and a Bentley Continental.
- Elder Jaguar brought the all new Jaguar F-Type, one of the sexiest cars of all-time.
- Showing a black Lamborghini Aventador with yellow accents was Lamborghini of Sarasota who drove quite the distance to attend.
- Euro Cycles of Tampa Bay carried a trailer full of outrageous motorcycles, including a Ducati 1199 Panigale S.
- First Impression Premier Detailing was on hand to showcase the GTechniq cleaning solutions.
- The 2014 Maserati Quattroporte was on hand, as well as a cornucopia of other Maseratis, thanks to Reeves Import Motorcars.
- A Mercedes-Benz Coupe and its Roadster GT counterpart were on hand from Crown Eurocars.
- Fields Motorcars traveled from Lakeland to show off a Porsche Cayman.
- An incredibly powerful silver 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS-63 AMG-S with 577 hp was brought by Mercedes-Benz of Tampa Bay.
- Towering over the crowd was a 45′ RV from Suncoast RV.